Buying or selling a business
Our Corporate Finance specialists, working closely with Ryecroft Glenton’s tax team, provide advice on valuation and deal structure, funding for acquisitions and maximising sale proceeds if you are looking to sell.
We recognise that timescales are often very tight when buying or selling a business but have the experience to bring your deal to a successful conclusion.
For business acquisitions, we can:
- Identify and investigate potential acquisition targets
- Negotiate the purchase price and deal structure with the shareholders of the target business and their advisers
- Develop a business and growth plan
- Carry out due diligence and project manage each step of the way until completion
When you are selling all or part of a business, we can:
- Help prepare the business for sale and market it
- Identify potential buyers
- Prepare all documents and project manage the entire sale process - ensuring you achieve maximum value on the sale of your business